>

Modern Bedroom Suite

This was my first matching bedroom suite, which we nicknamed the Mod Set. All of the pieces were painted in plain white, with cream colour stripes and stainless steel handles.
BEFORE


AFTER

The footstool was found dumped in a nearby street, saved by my husband. It was smelly and wet, but salvageable as you can see from the after photo.


BEFORE

AFTER

What was once an ugly corner unit turned into two funky bedside tables! Who would have thought that this old-fashioned, unwanted desk unit could end up so functional!



BEFORE




The desk with stool was very functional, but nice and narrow. It fitted my laptop perfectly... I nearlly kept it!

BEFORE

AFTER
Lastly a great pine set of drawers from the 70s finished off the collection. It was in rough cosmetic condition, but painted up a treat. I made the mistake of listing all these items separately and the sold to separate people as a consequence. The was a real shame because it made such a lovely set. Oh well, we live and learn.

Still.... I probably to more moolah selling them individually though....


No comments: