>

Hutch dresser with flare

~~~
Winning doesn’t mean coming first, it means completing something you have never done before.
~~~

Voodoomolly blog is featured on "Better After" today in honor of St. Patricks day. Yay! I love love love that blog! Lindsay has showcased two of my upcycles - this one and this one. Check out Better After to see more amazing make-overs.



This hutch dresser had lots of potential. It separated into two for easy transport; had a plate groove on the top shelf; leaded glass doors; and grooved panelling.  It would have been a perfect candidate for on-selling (to fund my out-of-control-hobby)... but we loved it so much we're keeping it!














SORRY NOt FOR SALE
~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks really great, I like the wooden table top.