>

Crochet Pot Scrub - TUTORIAL

~~~
Never let yesterday fill up today
~~~

In my last post I was talking about the satisfaction of making my own dishcloths. You can read that post here if you'd like.

Recently I've also been making my own pot scrubs. These are simply crochet rectangles of jute string. They are great for getting off the crusty bits off my roasting tin or bread tray. At the end of the day I just chuck them in the laundry, then dry them on the windowsill. I have about 8 or 9 and lasts for ages.

Here is one I made today sitting on a crochet dishcloth, including a free tutorial to make your own.





Jute String Pot Scrub

Materials:
Jute string
Size 4mm needle.

Method:

1. Chain 17 then *single crochet (sc) in the second sc and then sc until end.
2. Chain 1. Turn.
3. Repeat from * until you get to the desired length. You can make them rectangle or square.
4. Knot the end and weave into the work to finish.





No comments: