>

French Calico Cushion

~~~
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
~~~


Mothers Day is coming this Sunday so I whipped up this cute little cushion cover as a gift.

By whipped up I mean it took me all day. I don't mean figuratively either.... it literally took me ALL DAY.

But boy was it worth it!! And so is mum. :)

It is made out of unbleached calico which I printed with a very cool French image (thanks GraphicFairy). I love how the printing looks almost aged on the weave.

Mum is going to love it, I'm 100% positive. I know I do.






And while I was at it, the next day I made one for my daughter...


Both of these cushions are envelope backs, which is just a folded flap at the back so you can insert your cushion inner without messy zippers or buttons.

I have created a TUTORIAL for envelope back cushions so you can give it a go yourself.



No comments: