>

Vase - Yarn wrapped soda bottle - TUTORIAL

~~~
Find something you love to do and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
~~~

I've been spending most of today working on my Horticulture assignment... which I've almost finished. Yes! This months topic is pest and disease on crops and I selected the tamarillo (egg-plant) specifically.

I needed a break from all those pathogens, viruses and nematodes so I decided to do a little crafting.

 Today I found a couple of glass juice bottles in the shed so thought they'd make great bud vases. I used some neutral cooled 100% wool for the yarn and a glue stick for adhesion.... I'm really pleased with the result. I have added a free tutorial for this cool vase.

Yarn wrapped bottle-vase

Materials

- A glass bottle such as a juice, soda or wine
- Yarn, such as wool, string or rope
- Hot glue gun



1. Starting from the absolute bottom glue the beginning of your yarn onto the bottle.



2. Start wrapping your yarn up the bottle - firmly but not too tight - securing occasionally with a dab of hot glue.


3. When you get to the end secure with more glue. Finished!


4. Later on this evening I decided it needed a little label. Thats better!


No comments: