>

Funky looking sea-chest-shipping-crate-seat-ott­oman!

The title says it all: Funky looking sea-chest-shipping-crate-seat-ottoman! LOL

How do you turn boring into brilliant? You strip it bare and go totally rustic.

This ottoman was in very good condition but lack any pizzaz. After I started to strip it I saw the lovely rough-sawn timber and knew straight away I was onto a winner.






The foam was glued on so the job of removing it from the wood was terrible. But I had a vision so it had to be done. My daughter had the great idea of staining the wood...and that was a very good thing because it lifted out all the grain lines and knots. She was also responsible for getting me some coffee sacks a couple of months back. :) 







SORRY SOLD

~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~


No comments: