>

Retro Modular Suite

I brought this suite for pittance and its been sitting in my storage unit ever since. I thought is was from the 1990s at first glance... it had an awful loose cover pulled over it. But once I stripped it off I realized it was very retro. And very cool!

I had a roll of this yummy turquoise indian cotton that I KNEW would be perfect. I have upholstered a retro couch in this before and it looked smashing.


And I have to brag. This was the first thing I did with my new sewing machine. Wow, what a difference it made too. YES!










SORRY SOLD

~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~


1 comment:

Vintage Paints said...

You did such a great job on this! Love the color too!!! I am so impressed!!!