>

What does my own sofa look like?

Some of you might know that I've refurbished several Airrest Sofa-Beds. I love them! I love their size, their shape, their practicality and their never-ending styles.




SORRY THESE ABOVE ARE SOLD


So it goes without saying that I'd own one myself!

In funky orange.

Of course!



These sofas open out into a double bed with the flick of a wrist, and although they are not super comfortable they're great as a spare bed when unexpected guests arrive.

I have also upholstered two chairs in this fabric. These chairs were originally for sale, however a little "accident" happened and they got a few marks across the fabric (thanks puss).  So I kept them. And I'm really happy about it now, although I was furious at the time.





~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~


No comments: