>

French typography coffee table

Yay, this is my first post in a couple of weeks and I'm glad to be back!

Well at least part-time anyhow. As some of my readers might remember I had CTS surgery on both of my hands 2 1/2 weeks ago, but look at me now... I'm working again! :)))) And holding a teeny tiny brush too.

Last night me and my daughter decided to paint our coffee table with some super cool french typography I found on Graphics Fairy.

I had already posted a before and after photo of this table here. But it was missing some spark.


And this has spark now.....In fact its red hot baby!! :)

We painted the type on whilst watching True Blood. hehe. I love that show. Although the fiddly letters were a little time consuming it was also very therapeutic sitting there couched on our WHITE shag carpet using BLACK paint (don't tell my hubby ok). Thanks graphics fairy for giving us a super-quick image.

Speaking of Graphics Fairy I was pleased to win their "Brag Monday" last week for my French Inspired Makeup bags. How cool is that?! Each week you can submit craft or diy entries which have used their copy-right free images. Its a great source of inspiration and images so be sure to check it out.





SORRY - NOT FOR SALE 

~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~


1 comment:

Vintage Paints said...

This table is adorable! I love it! I'm glad you're feeling better after surgery. :)