>

French Inspired Art Deco Settee

When I brought this French Toile style fabric I knew instantly it would look fab on a small settee.

And I was right!

I only recently obtained this little couch (by recently I mean less than a couple of days ago lol) and the second I got my hot little hands on it I knew it'd be a winner. I love the curved back rest, and the scalloped front rail....


The black piping has given it a lovely tailored look - sleek and sexy don't you think? The woodwork stained slightly darker than original, but keeping all the existing patina....all the character marks, dents and dings. This old beauty wears its age well!






FOR SALE  NZ$450

~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~


No comments: