>

Raspberry Coolie

Raspberry coolie is the only name I could call this dining chair refurb. The fabric is raspberry pink and the super-quick turn around meant nothing but COOL can describe it!

How easy is recovering a set of dining sets huh? The hardest part was choosing the fabric and then making sure the pattern was centered and matching.


Not much more to say about these really - other than the dark brown and striking pink look AWESOME!


FOR SALE  NZ$150

~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~



2 comments:

Vintage Paints said...

I love choosing fabrics!! That's the best part! Your fabric is so pretty---what a great change!

Linda E Cole said...

Just found your website and want to compliment you on your fabulous work. It has everything. FLAIR, STYLE AND ELEGANCE.

I have no doubt you will do incredibly well.

Linda Cole