>

Shabby Chic Rocking Horse

Sometimes I don't feel like working on furniture. That doesn't happen very often, but it does occasionally. When my husband brought this rocking horse home I thought "what the heck do you want me to do with that?" lol.

But I'm convinced on it now, it looks great! If I had a bedroom big enough I think it would look good in the corner under the window...



I'm sure my younger sister used to have one of these glide rockers because it seemed very familar. The great thing about these ones is they glide back and forth horizontally, it doesn't tip backwards and forwards like traditionally rockers. Surely that makes them safer for the little ones?




FOR SALE $125

~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~


No comments: