>

Upcycled Pet Bed

My husband does a lot of my "picking" for me and one of his favourite things to find are vintage drawers.  Last night he came home with several drawers including one lonely oak-fronted one.

Today I transformed it into a funky dunky pet bed. My pooches Boston and Deno kept their beady eyes on it all day thinking it was all theirs. lol.



I actually repurposed four different things to make this bed. Of course, the oak-fronted drawer that my hubby found yesterday. The slates were from an old cot. The legs originally came off a dinky little footstool that had a damaged top. And lastly the handles were from an old dressing table. 



FOR SALE   NZ$125

~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~


No comments: