>

Funky round coffee table

Today is Fathers Day so best wishes to all you Dad's out there. I haven't managed to see my Dad today as I'm not feeling safe to drive (back surgery issues bugger), but Mum & Dad will pop over to see me tomorrow for lunch. Yay!

My husband got a nice note and chocolates from our daughter this morning, which is his favourite gift.

I have just finished a cool looking coffee table and its now up for sale. This is actually Korean made, with great carved details. But I couldn't settle for just selling as-is of course.... so I painted it, glazed it, wrote on it, and varnished it. Done!




I painted it white with some black vintage French typography. I distressed it before glazing with grey to bring out all the nooks and crannys of the carving. 



I was a little disappointed to discover a small crack in the wood after I had brought this, but luckily it is barely noticeable...



FOR SALE   NZ$250

~~~
Check out my other items for sale
See samples in my Gallery page
Email me for commissions or enquiries
Like me on Facebook
~~~





This table was featured this week on Shabby Art Boutique's Shabbilicious Friday party, be sure to check out Kerryannes great website for inspiration and lots of yummy shabbiness.

3 comments:

Vintage Paints said...

This table is so gorgeous---I love it so much more now! The typography is awesome! Hope your back is ok. :)

Heaven's Walk said...

Beautiful job on your table! I love it! :)

xoxo laurie

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Lovely table transformation Antonia. Thank you for sharing at Shabbilicious Friday.