>

123 Chippy Stool

Yesterday we had a bad thunder and hail storm which made our place look like it was covered in snow. We don't get snow in Auckland so that was a novelty. The damage to my vege garden wasn't though! grrrr.

Needless to say the low atmospheric pressure and high humidity yesterday meant not a lot of painting got done. But today was a different story! I have started 4 painted projects today and one - this stool - is already finished. Yeahaa.

Chock full of chippy, denty, shabby goodness I'm totally in love with this. It looks genuinely aged and worn and I can envision this next to my bath tub..... if only I had room. 



Do you have a stool of this size? Let me paint if for you.
It will cost only $52 which includes the free in-house paint colour (white, pale blue or black) and the typography on top. Email me for more details.


~~~
Check out my FOR SALE items 
See samples in my GALLERY page
COMMISSION us to refurbish your furniture
EMAIL ME for enquiries
Like me on FACEBOOK
~~~

No comments: