>

European Oak Hutch Dresser

Big and impressive are words that come to mind when standing next to this!

It stands at over 2m tall....and for a little tiker like me (4ft 11in) it was a challenge to restore this. Luckily it comes apart into two separate pieces otherwise I'd have been going up and down the step ladder like crazy!

This wall unit is about 20 years old I think... the previous owner did tell me but I forgot to write it down. But I vaguely think 20 years is about right. The fronts and top are solid oak, the sides are oak veneered. And blimmin heavy! It used to have some ugly mustard coloured textured glass in the cupboard, but the clear glass is a huge improvement. I also turned the right hand drawer into cutlery storage by installing some black felt. The dimensions are 2025H x 1480W x 475D (mm). I'm currently selling this via TradeMe auction, check it out here. I have added a $700 reserve on this.. worth every penny I can assure you. 






~~~
Check out my FOR SALE items 
See samples in my GALLERY page
COMMISSION us to refurbish your furniture
EMAIL ME for enquiries
Like me on FACEBOOK
~~~

No comments: