>

Laminate Wood Scotch Dresser

Flat pack furniture is cheap and convenient we all agree on that. But it is also made of crappy laminated wood that doesn't normally stand the test of time unless you are very careful with it. 

Several years ago.... BEFORE I started working on furniture I brought a complete flat-pack bedroom set consisting of 2 sets of drawers, bedside tables, bookcase and headboard. Today we only have the scotch dresser left the other pieces got worn, or water damages or broken. I would never buy this sort of furniture again because it really isn't going to last very long at all generally. 

But the good news is the dresser was still in excellent condition so I decided last week to give it a quick lick of paint, a slight distressing and changed the wooden knobs with brass ones. Hey presto, it looks great now!!


This unit measured 900mm wide, 400 deep and 1050 high. For me to paint, distress and clear coat this for you via commission it will cost $300 (including in-house white paint).

~~~
Check out my FOR SALE items 
See samples in my GALLERY page
COMMISSION us to refurbish your furniture
EMAIL ME for enquiries
Like me on FACEBOOK
~~~

No comments: