>

Candy Stripe

When I looked at this set of drawers I was disappointed with how cosmetically damaged the top surface was.

I could have refinished it with time consuming sanding. Nah.

Or I could have covered it all up with builders filler. Nah.

Instead I decided to make use of the flaws and turn it into this candy stripe beauty.

What I love about these is their flexibility. It could be used in a nursery, kids room, teenager or grown-up.... its seriously adaptable. This set of drawers is painted with two of our Voodoo Molly Paint Range colours: "White Crystal" and "Eternal Flame".


In the store room I also found this unusual round chair......
The seat pad was permanentely attached to the seat, but I removed the screws and made it removeable. So now it can be used as an interesting side table OR by putting the seat pad back on, a chair.


I think they look great together.


My and my daughter did this project together, it was lots of fun. :)

Sorry, these have sold.

~~~
Check out my FOR SALE items
See samples in my GALLERY page
COMMISSION me to refurbish your furniture
EMAIL ME for enquiries
LIKE me on FACEBOOK

No comments: